Who are We?The LPS Collaborative Group (“LCG”) is a unique management consulting firm consisting of highly trained individuals, skilled in virtually every aspect of strategic business planning and operations, and experienced in technical, financial and administrative problem solving.
LCG’s core team is comprised of individuals who for over 35 years have distinguished themselves in government and industry service. Younger core members of the LCG team have also earned outstanding reputations through their demonstrated expertise and proficiency in IT systems technology and business management.
Who can we help?LCG’s potential client base consists of organizations whose problems are generally short-term in scope, require special personnel skills for problem resolution, and possess in-house staff that is either unavailable to solve the problem at hand or, in fact, does not have the in-house capability for solving the problem at all.
LCG seeks to help clients confronted with urgent, time sensitive, unusual, and complex problems requiring expertise that is generally unavailable to in-house staff.
Our range of services is varied:
- We seek to solve problems that are seemingly impossible to solve. The challenge is characteristic of our team’s credo for performance.
- We seek to help companies develop realistic annual and long range budget projections. We seek to help companies manage budgets through development of customized, client-specific financial management reporting systems.
- We seek to help organizations by providing interim-management support until permanent staff positions are filled. And, we seek to help organizations by providing permanent-management support on an outsourcing basis.
- We seek to help companies who are confronted with proposal deadline constraints and lack of personnel required to compose winning competitive bids on complex procurements from government and industry. Our expertise in this area is unrivaled.
- We seek to help companies in financial trouble and facing potential bankruptcies.
- We seek to help companies emerging from Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.